|Head Chef Modou Jaiteh & Culinary Director BJ Dennis would like to invite you to the Lowcountry Fresh Café Chefs’ Supper Club. The menu will be a four-course fusion of Lowcountry Seasonal & West African Traditional flavors. Supper Club guests will have the opportunity to hear from the culinary team about the dishes, ask questions, and enjoy a relaxed, informal evening of delicious, freshly crafted dishes in the café or on the porch.
$95 per person, 40 Guests
While the specific ingredients will be selected based on what is freshest and best that week, Chefs’ menu plan is:
- Mushroom Tart- Haitian Djondjon. Mushroom Cream. Pickled Leeks. Lambs Lettuce.
- Local Fish – Fresh Peas and Butter Beans. Green Seasoning. Shallots. Croutons.
- Chicken “Yassa” – Roasted Chicken Breast. Onions. Mustard. Lime. Carolina Gold Rice. Seasonal Greens.
- Apple Pecan Sticky Cake. Vanilla Bean Cream. Roasted Black Mission Figs. Pecan Tuile.
- Charleston Tea Garden Iced Tea
- After Dinner Coffee from King Bean Roasters
Fine Wine & Craft Beer will be available for purchase by the glass